HOW TO JOIN US?You can join EDA under two different categories, as an active or adherent member.
- Feature films and/or short films.
- Web content
- Corporate videos
- Events, weddings, and social related content videos.
All active members must show proof of at least two years of working experience in the field.
Active members have voice and vote in official assemblies.
The video editors who don’t qualify to be selected as active members, like students, or anybody who works in the postproduction field, can join the association as adherent member.
Adherent members have voice, but they can’t vote in official assemblies.
THE JOINING PROCESS
The following documents are necessary to join as ACTIVE member:
- Entry form.
- Resume showing at least two years of relevant work experience
- Sample of edited work.
The following documents are necessary to join as ADHERENT member:
- Entry form
- Resume for the postproduction related workers
- Student certificate issued by an official training centre, film school or university.
For further information regarding the joining process and necessary steps to join the association, please contact us at: email@example.com
The association fee will be determined every year at the annual general assembly of EDA.